Monday, May 14, 2012

OMG I can't think of a title...damn you Shaun T!

               So today I followed through with INSANITY DAY ONE all by myself and no motivation from others to actually do it.  I mean Sweet-T did encourage me along but maybe just maybe this bird can fly on her own without relying on other people for motivation.  YAY me, for putting on my big girl panties and just doing it.  I have been a pretty good mood these last few days perhaps because I am feeling better and it’s getting warmer out who doesn’t like that?  Plus why should I let little things bother me...like the fact that everyone today made fun of me because I was in a bright colored shirt or the fact that spilled vodka sauce on that very shirt...ironic isn't it?
              Now INSANITY does not start with a warm up that Shaun T is one fucked up crazy person…he starts you off with 3 intervals of fast, insanely faster and you’re going to fucking die mode.   I have not worked out at all since the 7th of April so I really was out of shape. Ugh and let’s not get me started on my boobs…I had to adapt and modify lots of moves just so my hands could hold them in place.   I was all pumped today playing basketball and throwing the football at recess during work today…of course in my head I think I could be the next Tebow or Rodman (he used to be my favorite ;) but in all reality I looked like a weirdo trying to catch a ball or throwing spirals that spun like a planet out of orbit.  

About 25 minutes into it I was dying…ok really it only took about 5 fucking minutes into it I was ready to pass out but I got some great advice that has been given to me through the journey and as long as I just repeat that in my head I CAN keep going.  Plus nobody wants to read how I passed out or had to go to the hospital because I was going to die…haha ok maybe some people do but today is not that day bitches.  I finished that video and I am ready for more well at least now that I have slowed my breathing and the ass and leg twitching has stopped.  

Tomorrow I am going to do the fit test because why start with that…right? Just dive right into the hardcore shit.  I am sort of looking forward to the St. Ubaldo parade because the Goose gets to walk in the parade with his team and if anyone has ever gone to it the parade route is fucking horrible…fine walking down that alpine slope until you have to go back up the other side.  It’s all fun and games walking down waving to people you know, seeing all the drunk people while you are walking with a 4 year old…you know the fun stuff until you start to crest the hill and your literally look like that guy on the mountain climber game on the price is right.  You are drenched in sweat, panting, and your legs are in pure pain or at least last year that’s how I felt…this year maybe sweat a little panting but no fucking legs in pure pain. We will see though.  ;)

Tuesday-work…then the fit test…maybe I will try out the pussy cat dolls dance video.

Wednesday- work…field trip and INSANITY after work

Thursday- work…then slots daughters dance recital

Friday- work…maybe a walk around the lake with the goose…then out with friends

Saturday- Parade…INSANITY…then a 31 gifts party at a friends

Sunday-INSANITY and rest

Next week starts SPIN classes…I fucking can’t wait ohhhhh how I missed you so much.  I feel a little bit of my heart missing without being pushed to the limit while standing and riding the spin bike and perhaps a couple trips to the beefcake room as long as nobody I know is there.  I weird about that.  I opened the comment section…please at least be a little nice in the comments because you know damn well I will erase the mean ones it’s just not nice!
P.S for anyone who wanted to know... the largest spider in the world is the giant huntsman spider with a leg span of 12 inches per leg...hes just spinning his web of destruction.  ;)

Later’s baby!


No comments: