Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Focus and go...the pros and cons...


              ANNNNDDDDD…..the cluster-fuck of a work day continues today.  Seriously are we getting a full moon because these kids are off the fucking wall?  Not to mention that earlier today I was debating on the fact that I may have to take a little leave from going to the gym as much since the gas prices are getting ridiculous.  Honestly I think I am going to just by it buy the barrel I would save so much more money…hmmm wonder if they have a coupon for that?
              Anyway after arguing with myself about the pros and cons of not going to the gym:


PROS:

*Save money on gas

CONS:

*Loss of interest when I get back on track

*Let people down---it’s all about my fans! ;) seriously over 600 views in less than a month you guys are awesome!!!

*Decreased butt shelf---it will be four or five fingers deep soon

*Gain weight--I would be soooooo pissed after all this hard work.

*Never really going to work out at home--let's face it I have a weight room down stairs and I have never set foot on it...I'm not starting now.

*Eat shit that I shouldn’t have--I already had pepsi, ice tea and chinese food for dinner and 8 thin mint cookies...This is not the badass I want to be...

*Start crafting way too much--sorry new bff you will have to wait for the matching wallet to your dress purse. 

*Start baking more CuPcAkEs!!! Very bad!

*Feel like I’m going to rip someone’s head off

*Watch prime time TV. I haven’t since I’m always at the gym.

*Lose my friends: they would dump me in a heartbeat...and after all the nice stuff I say...lol

*Miss the beefcake room when walking to the bathroom

*No Laughing at the front counter with sugarpie#4

*No Sweating

*No Escape

*No Saying “in your face fucker” VERY IMPORTANT!!!

See my PROBLEM…Now honestly what would you do if you were me…. come on you know damn well you would get your ass to the fucking gym.

I mean really all I did for the last couple hours is look at motivational pictures and went on pinterest...I need to shut down the computer...

First I think I need to pump myself up by getting rid of this lactic acid from the 500 crunches with another 500 crunches…so I am going to do them right now…

I will be right back…

100 done!
200!
300…more than fucking half way…
400!

5 fucking hundred and one crunches…badass bitch I think so!

Now off to the gym to crush out another 1500+ on the killer leg machine…I think I’m shooting for 1550 but we will see…stay tuned for next post…

No comments: