Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Drop it like it's hot...

Sometimes in life you have to just fucking smile, a good mood is always a great way to start your day. Forget about work, life, kids, bills, student loans and all that required shit abd sit back in the glory of your success. I am soooo excited to post this post!

Okay are you ready...sit down...I have been following weight watchers and very minimal exercise for the past week. I only did physical activities two days due to this freezing cold temps and the overwhelming social schedule my son has...the kid is more popular than me!

 Seriously now back to what your dying to hear....I lost 10.8 lbs!!!! That's right almost 11lbs in a freaking WEEK of eating good and healthy foods. It should be 11-12 because my bowels lacked cooperation this morning.  I feel fucking great...like you know when you are so pumped you could run forever or lift a house that is me right now. It was also yesterday because that's really when I lost 10 pounds. Now I feel like I am weighing myself everyday and not hating the number...ummm what is that number a horrible high number of orginally 278.3 LBS !!!! I still don't feel like that number I mean even honey boo boos mom weighs less and look at her...it must be all boobs with me, they are very large but 50 lbs a piece? I don't know! It's just strange. The good thing is that the number is going down and at a great pace. Geez if this keeps up I should be down to my ideal healthy weight by June...now I know that's not going to happen but I'm going to work my ass off to get there.

Like I said yesterday...it's funny what motivates you. I guess you could say your motivation does come within but it helps when someone gives you that encouraging push that we all need. :-)

Now next week I am going to start an exercise program I borrowed and hope that with that and spin I will be really dropping it like it's hot. I thought of a way to get motivated other then doing it with a friend...having my son join in because honestly he will not let me not do it. We already have a hot pink and an electric blue mat to workout on. Now gooser needs to get ready for baseball season so this is a great plan...for now. We will see if that holds true after he is schooling his mommy.

I found a great shake recipe also and if you are counting weight watchers points it's only...FIVE points which is pretty decent for a breakfast drink and it's loaded with yummyness!!!

Here is the recipe:

Banana mocha smoothie

1 large frozen banana cut in chuncks
1/2 cup of cooled coffee
1/2 cup of milk
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder plus a little extra for dusting
And chocolate cover expresso beans ...I have yet to find these????

Blend it all and enjoy!

I will also have measurements this week since I totally forgot about that part and was told about it! :-)

Until next time...

PS.  Hope that was enough fucks to start your day with a smile LD!


No comments: