Thursday, January 23, 2014

Make things happen...


Make things happen…

            I woke up early today because I started working more…who knew six hours would wipe a person out mentally.  I did a little pinning on pinterest on my phone even though I was thinking I should just get out of bed and hop on the bike, but I knew I was going to ride tonight and I wanted to be to work on time.  Excuses, excuses with me.  I did make a healthy lunch before I left and DID NOT take any snacks with me. 

            Well it was around 10 am when the text came in and asked me if I worked out and brought a healthy lunch.  I could only confirm one of those at the time.  I knew right then that I should of just got out of bed.  Plenty more days to lie about it prove it!

            Today was a stressful day at work not to mention the pain in my ass from those freaking spin bikes why oh why do they make them so hard?  I honestly needed a donut to sit on.   Not exactly my job was stressful today but everything around me all the environmental things you can do nothing about but accept.  By 1:30 and taking small sips on my 8 point ice tea, I was beat—headache, just feeling blah.  I slowly felt myself fading wishing that I brought some kind of candy or pep me up food.  I was good and did not bring anything with me.  I did have many failed attempts at getting my WONDERFUL co-workers to join the color run.  I tried paying for new sneakers and just out right begging no takers yet. They will crack  ;-) eventually!!!

 







 
            Basically a boring day. I ate well and painfully rode the bike.   

 

Until next time…

No comments: