Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I’d have a nicer ass if I didn’t feel so lame doing exercises that improve asses!

              One thing I hate is going to the gym and working out alone… I don’t really talk to the people I go with “they” have these crazy ass rules of no eye contact or talking when you are at the gym.  This is difficult because at the end of the session you forgot the funny thing you were thinking about when you almost fell off the treadmill by trying to cover up laughing alone so you don’t look like a goober.  Yesterday was one of those days here I am working on the killer leg machine almost maxed out of course when there is the slimy and sweaty guy next to me.  All I could think was all the funny stuff I could say about him…YES it was mean but he knew deep down he was looking like a dork. 

Then this fit and nice body blonde bitch gets on the treadmill in front of me and I have to look at her rocking body the entire time as she is flaunting her ass and looking like a fucking exercise god.  I would have loved to see her fall off the machine.  Jealous…ummm you fucking bet! In all reality she was doing me a favor she was giving me inspiration that I did not even realize at the time. I WANT HER BODY! I wish I would have snapped a picture but that would have been creepy.

Backing up to earlier in the day I find out that “Potter” is not going to be going to the gym…I was not happy about this at all.  I begged practically everyone I knew to go then send out a text to “Gibbs” saying that I was not going because I didn’t want to go alone…yes I’m a baby about it and no I was NOT actually crying.  Even if I would have lied and said I was planning on doing a home workout we all know that if I’m not watched I most likely will not do it.  Like I stated before he works with the rest of the lifters in the beefcake room so I was not very optimistic about my enthusiasm about going but after I got call a puss and need to man up…I got in the car and went.  It wasn’t that bad plus when he came out to do cardio we had a visit from the “Mosquito” who swarms around you and buzzes about trying to get you to sign new members up.  I keep telling him I have no more friends apparently he does not understand this, if I had more friends wouldn’t be fucking alone at the gym. 

So today is Valentine’s Day a day filled with sweet treats, everyone wearing red and drunk with love from the arrow that cupid must have shot in their ass. Surprisingly he missed me because I hate Valentine’s Day.  Nothing personal about the day except I feel that people should not go out of there way one day a year to show people that they are loved call me crazy, plus I cannot stand roses!   I did pretty good today ate grapes and a salad with grilled chicken.  I did however par take in the festivities of a donut shaped like a heart and ONE Pepsi. 

Weigh in, measurements and pictures tomorrow YAY! I am going to plan on doing these pictures the 1st and 15th of every month.

No comments: