Thursday, February 16, 2012

You know you’re going to love my sexy curves……soon!
So today is the 16th the first post of the weigh in, measure and pictures one day late. Too bad I don’t have Photoshop. I’m kidding of course! This post is one day late mainly because of not being able to find my camera. I hate when you hide something from a four year old and forget where you hid it.





INCHES/WEIGHT LOST

11/28/2011

2/15/2012
Arm (right)
17

14.75
Arm (left)
16.5

14.5
Hips
55

43
Butt
59.5

54
Bust
52

47
Thigh (right)
29

26
Thigh (left)
30.5

27




Total inches measured
259.5

-33.25
Differences per measure
n/a


Current Weight
298 lbs.

258 lbs.
Differences in Weight
n/a

-31 lbs.
Pants Size
26/28

20




So I’m a little annoyed about the lack of weight lost in that amount of time.  One thing I did notice was that I have been consistently losing inches and I am happy but the weight is at a standstill. Perhaps it’s the machines I am using at the gym or I have plateaued.  I have been banging out calories at the gym. The weight just is not coming off fast enough and I have gained 2 lbs. since I started picking up the pace at the gym.
  I have noticed my arms are getting “guns” not .44 magnum style, but perhaps more like a child’s cap gun but none the less I like flaunting these new babies.  Actually I was just flexing my arms now admiring the fact that my grandma flab at the bottom is starting to disappear.  I also noticed that I am starting to get muscular calves which is fine but this was not a target area…butt, thighs, stomach and my breasts are. 
On Sundays I would like to start posting where I get my recipes and the menu plan for the week.  Most of my recipes come from Gina at www.skinnytaste.com which is the best site I have found for a variety of dinners that even a four year old will like.  

 

No comments: