Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Water...a love/hate relationship!

       

       Well first it’s been exactly a month since I started the blog…and over 900 views.  I’m so glad that people have nothing better to do than to read my crazy stories.  Just kidding! One problem I found is that I am running out of stuff to say without being redundant.  I will try but not every day is extremely funny and awesome.  Ok it is…who I am kidding.

              This past weekend was pretty boring except for the fact that the Goose and I went to a local parade.  We were told off by a lot of drunken people wearing too much fucking green.  The goose got to see people getting arrested…guys in kilts (super-hot—wonder if they had a shamrock g-string under their kilt haha)…bag pipers and more green than one person should see in one day even Kermit the Frog would be puking.  Sunday yielded nothing spectacular just hours and hours on pinterest. Oh and no workout either day.  Shame on me!

              Monday started off pretty good it was the 2nd day of Spin class…and guess what?  I went solo!  The funny thing is, is that I can totally go solo now.  I don’t know why I guess it’s because I have more confidence in myself or because if I really want a fucking hot body better looking body, I better just suck up the baby shit and get it done.  Plus I’m a grown woman…it’s time to act like one and besides we are all there for the same reason.  It does help that the mornings just have a bunch of haggy housewives wearing gold bracelets, silky pants and their hair teased higher than you can possibly imagine.   They are not a threat to me! 

I walk in to the spin class and get my bike adjust it to how the instructor had told me on Friday and jump on the bike.  Class starts and she was all calm last week taking it easy…not the case this week.  The instructor was hardcore this week.  Up, down, more resistance, dig into it.  Now my original thought was to really work it with no modifications just do everything she was doing.  This STILL did not happen…I just wanted to push myself to the extreme.  About 10 minutes in I was done…I had to take it back a notch.  The plan was to not modify unless absolutely necessary…it was necessary because I just couldn’t do it YET! Spin works all kinds of different muscles not to mention you also do arm weights as well.  My arms are not as strong as I assumed.   I finished the class alive.  I didn’t bring my phone in to the gym…it works as a reward to get through the class and then get out to the car and send the text of I completed it.  This is crazy but motivation comes in different forms. 

Yesterday was also the first day of no more Turkey H. Ice Tea…cold turkey!  This doesn’t seem like it would be hard but I drank a gallon a day…90 calories a cup…16 cups in a gallon and 1440 extra calories a day just by drinking that shit.  

Day one… went fine except I wanted to get into a fist fight like really beat the shit out of someone.  I was thinking about taking my aggression out on the punching bag but I needed to head to work after spin class yesterday.  I was so tired and sleepy.  I had a headache and lacked any kind of concentration nor did I care about anything going on around me. 

Day two…Another day of sleepiness and I warned the people at work that I’m in a foul mood and I’m so fucking sorry if I act like a total bitch today.  I made it the whole school day without getting arrested for murder so that was a plus…but I lacked any kind of concentration today either.  My arms are killing me but that could be related to the weights during spin class.
I should also give major props to Gibbs as well since he is going through the same thing and really rocked it today and yesterday by not buying any soda for 2 days as well…just water all day. Although he also seems to be coping a lot better than myself basically he’s not being a whiny bitch about the lack of caffeine.  He also was so nice to block the entrance of the gas station by driving slow…wasn’t that nice of him…geez like I can’t be trusted.  Haha.

Until next time...

No comments: