Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nothing says "party" like a red plastic cup...

             Holy hell I finally did it…went to the gym SOLO!!! No Potter, Gibbs, Slots or Ash.  So  yesterday really sucked.  We did not have a snow day or a delay.  Which in turn cost me a bet of 29.99…because why not make a bet for such a ridiculous amount of money?  HAHA I lost fair and square no buts about it.  Then I decided to try to go another round on a sure thing…another brilliant plan of mine!  I bet Gibbs that his day would be fan-freakin-tastic and it if not I would go to the gym alone and he would pick the calories I had to burn on the killer leg machine.  I secretly wanted him to have a bad day or at least lie and say it was bad…it turned out horrific and that’s why I went to the gym SOLO. 

              Of course I still asked Slots if she wanted to go but she declined…I was still going to go because if you remember I love to say “in your face fucker” when I do something really badass.  This SOLO trip was sure going to qualify for an “in your face fucker” text.   There I was walking up the steps to the gym all 21 of them.  (approximately)  Heart beating out of my chest, palms sweating wearing my glasses mind you and now only 5 feet from the key tag scanner and about 15 feet stood between me and the killer leg machine.  I walk through the door and Sugarpie#4 was sitting behind the counter in total astonishment that I was riding SOLO.  Then I immediately felt a sense of relief not because of Sugarpie#4 but because everyone in the gym working out were crusty old men.  I was a freaking hot babe walking in…girl who needed to lose weight walking in and this was going to be awesome.  No competition, I could out do these old “bucks” over and over again.  So I hand over my phone blog already uploaded because deep down Sugarpie#4 loves to read about my life and how fucked up I am.  Really I think it’s more entertaining than reading the Times paper but who the hell knows.  He actually reads it and does not skim it like other people…you know who you are!!!

              I start off on the killer leg machine, listening to Taylor Swift’s “Mean” song for a good half hour.  I wanted to get 1200 calories burned in an hour because someone never gave me the number to shoot for so I thought I’ll put on my big girl panties and do my best.  Plus I had no distractions of talking to Potter.  I also go new underwear that stays up if anyone wanted to know. ;) Then I listened to the Zach Brown Band “Knee Deep” for the last half hour on repeat.  I have no idea why I don’t just hit shuffle on the I-pod but I just don’t.  Sue me!  I was sweating like crazy…I don’t know why but I love to feel the back of my neck with the cold perspiration…It makes me feel like I’m really working that shit hard.  It’s crazy... I already know this. I ended the workout at 1151 calories burnt in an hour.  My legs and butt were twitching and I was proud for doing all that on my own.  I wiped off the machine and headed to the front desk to kill some time talking to Sugarpie#4 while my legs gained feeling and I could walk down the stairs. 

              After leaving I went to Wal-Mart…I needed to be rewarded for having so much courage to go SOLO and what better way to reward myself than a Toby Keith cd with Red Solo Cup song.  I actually bought the best hits and the new one mainly because I was feeling so badass about myself.  I also walked around and checked out the crafts because I need to take a break from cupcakes for a while all my friends are getting a little tubby around the midsection.  This was not my plan at all…I swear! Haha. I picked up some stuff to make a purse and a new yellow and grey tank top that I love.  I know clothing at Wal-Mart?  I like it and really that’s all that matters. 

Then I was starving and I have not eaten Doritos in such a long time as I stood there staring at the red bag filled with delicious cheesy goodness, I thought to myself I can’t do it.  I have been so good for so long.   As I loaded my crap on the conveyor belt I swore I heard “Kristen one little chippy is not going to kill you”.  I turned around looked at the bag and said to myself “go to fucking hell you delicious chip our relationship has ended…I’m moving on!!!”  Besides who was that Dorito kidding you can’t eat just one his whole chippy family would have been devoured in a 3-5 minute attack.   I’m just too nice now.  Still starving I headed for a late night burger from Wendy’s…late night my ass it was 12:30 and that place was locked up like Fort Knox.  As my stomach started eating itself I decided to head to Dunkin Donuts and get a bacon egg and cheese on an everything bagel…know who the hell would think that DD would be out of bacon.   Nobody wants to eat that shitty egg you’re in it for the bacon.  I ordered a veggie egg white sandwich on flat bread…and opened a bottle of water.   I probably would of ate shit at this point but it worked and next time I will bring a banana or something.  Lesson learned. 

No weigh in and pictures today because the goose is not trusted with the camera which I have located.  Weigh in and pictures will be in next post. 

No comments: