Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Laugh at the confusion of life...smile through the tears...

   Warning this post has nothing to do with weight loss….
        LAUGH at the confusion of life, SMILE through the tears and keep reminding yourself that…EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON and every in the end will turn out fine as long as you have friends.

 Let me first tell you…the last 12 hours have been a fucking nightmare.   Tuesdays and Thursdays are my favorite days at work because the whole team is there.  So it was good as usual and then my phone goes all fucking crazy no texts from anyone…bring the goose to gymnastics and still not one text. This is so silly but I love to save texts from some people because when I need a little encouragement I go back and read them or a good laugh.  I erased all of them you would have thought that someone murdered a puppy in front of me…I was so upset but the phone still did not work.
 I call Brown to see if she is still going to go to spin class, she says yes so I had just enough time to get the Hunger Games book.  My brilliant plan is to read it by Friday.  This may not happen but as you recall not many of my brilliant plans actually become brilliant.  I get to the gym really start opening up to Brown…you would have thought I was drinking…usually I don’t trust girls one bit but I’m just going on and on and on…perhaps too much! We finish spin class and still I am talking for an hour by our cars…on and on and on. LAUGH AT THE CONFUSION OF LIFE!    Seriously someone should have hit the mute button….but no!  Anyway we leave and I go to bed…
THEN ALL the shit hits the fan…literally there was shit all over the wall and the fan…I was so not expecting anything that was going to happen this morning.  Texts started flying in and I was happy about finally getting some communication back.  Seven voice mails. Time to SMILE through the tears and keep reminding yourself that…EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

 The girl I work with had had her hours terminated at work…not go at all which means no TEAM time.  I was crushed.  Crying and crying…I text Brown at 6:45 am...I am sorry about waking you so early.   I always value honesty in a friendship and that is extremely hard to come by…even if everything in your mind is telling you to say something else…even a hardcore bitch like myself can see the good in people and where credit is due.  I also tell her that I will no longer be working with them and how horrible it was. 
         She did cheer me up a bit but everyone knows there’s only one person as crazy as it sounds that can make me smile and turn my frown upside down…Gibbs…about 7 am I text him and tell him about it and he tells me look at the silver lining…I love silver and have never hated those words so much in my life. 

           I mean I know that my life is not over I just wasn’t expecting this…It was like I got fired.  I was already prepping myself for summer break which was not going as planned.  Keep telling myself if these people are really great people they will be around even if we can’t see each other every day. 

          Then the nicest thing happened…they wanted to take me somewhere to get my mind off of what horrible stuff happened today…I want to cry just thinking how lucky I am to have such great people in my life…but I’m not crazy…even the best of friendships are not going to take me away from my goal and the fact that spin is tonight…sorry guys!  I do love spin and eveything in the end will turn out fine as long as you have friends. STAY POSTIVE!!!!


Until Next time….

No comments: