Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who is the cupcake girl?

           
               Hmmmm…well I’m a girl who writes this blog in her limited free time usually in the morning while getting my son the goose ready for school or right after the gym at night.  I’m not going to disclose my age partly because I’m a lady and partly because it’s none of your business and most of you already know.  Perhaps when I’m posting the pictures of myself in a string bikini saying look at this shit and I’m ___ years old.  So basically I guess you will never know.  That’s not a defeatist attitude I would just never do that wear a string bikini.

              I wasn’t always overweight.  The weight started packing on after marriage and 2 year long military deployments that I have been through along with having a child and basically putting myself last and essentially giving up on myself.  I will admit the fact that I didn’t really care anymore… I had a take me or leave me attitude! Life happens and you get wrapped up in it and never really put yourself first…until now. 
            Every pound I lose is a reminder of all the stuff that I have been through and it sort of feels like each lost pound is a release of a stress or problem I held on to.  I don’t let the little things bother me anymore….everything will turn out ok because they always do. You just have to keep a positive mind and keep your eyes on the goal.  NEVER look away…stay focused and you will achieve what you deserve. 

Now as crazy as it sounds I think the major turning point was when all these bitches were coming in to work with knee high boots…I know it’s crazy but I soooo wanted a pair.   I went to buy a pair and couldn’t get them over my legs.  So for days these girls were coming in wearing boots over their jeans…taunting me.  I decided right then that I needed a pair of them and that I was going to work for them.  That’s how it started.  Funny thing is that I could care less now…I am not doing this journey for superficial reasons but more for myself and to set a better example for my son.  He deserves a mommy that can play soccer and wrestle with him…

              The blog offers an outlet for my everyday venting of my frustrations and for my total enthusiasm when people are tired of throwing all the workout stuff in their face.  I do get pumped up and excited about working out but who wouldn’t it makes you feel so good and it’s like a healthy drug.  When I don’t go you better get moving because I may rip your head off…not a roid rage people! 

The curses may offend some people…you know who you are but guess what I don’t fucking care…stop reading!  I know when to sensor myself and this blog is a free for all of my everyday happenings in the gym and with the team…fucking deal with it!

              My personality is strange…I’m sarcastic, but also caring (I think I am).  I will give you the shirt off my back if needed…but that’s not really saying much because I wear about 5 every day.  I love making people laugh and if you don’t make me laugh our friendship may be short lived.  Speaking of friendships I got some grief from Gibbs about the fact that I wouldn’t have any friends if I stop going to the gym.  Obviously I know this is not the case…you crazies are stuck with me now…plus I know where all of you work, live and hang out I will find you.  ;)

              Things I enjoy doing in my spare time include: (yes this sounds like an eHarmony ad)playing and spending time with my son on our Saturday date days, looking at pinterest, googling everything in the world, baking/cooking, crafts, gardening, sewing, decorating, shopping (lots of shopping) and couponing although I haven’t had much time recently with all the other stuff I do, blogging, and laughing –I read somewhere that the prettiest girls are the ones who laugh the most…well I laugh a lot! Haha unfortunately I do not think like this but I do think of this saying every time I laugh.

              I am totally obsessed with space…love everything about it…I wish I went to space camp when I was younger… and yes I wanted to be an astronaut… I kind of still do!  I cannot wait for the next meteor shower on August 12, 2012….so exciting! Here’s the link. http://www.theskyscrapers.org/meteors/ and lets think about it who else would be super stoked to stand out in the freezing below zero temps to see stars fall from the sky…and it was freezing cold! I even wore a coat…I hate coats and I hate snow…the first time the snow falls I’m like ohhh isn’t it pretty then I’m over it and cannot wait for spring. 

               Well that’s all I will disclose for now sometimes the mystery of a person makes them even more intriguing…and you will just have to read more future posts to find out about me.  Until next time….

No comments: