Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up…

           So today marks the 4 months since I started and took my first picture of my weight loss journey.  I have to say overall I’m pretty impressed with the results.  I have had a couple slip ups along the way due to lack of motivation or laziness too much socialization.  All in all I’m glad that I choose to finally take the steps to become healthier and fit.   

Remember this horrific fucking picture?
 and now this:  YAY!
Oh and if your asking... you bet your fucking ass I got one picture taken just of me when the goose and I went to get our pictures taken for mothers day...58 pounds is a fucking a lot of weight! I know this!

Some things I learned along the way: (so far)

Boys are way better workout partners than girls.

Let’s face it GIRLS=DRAMA.  Boys are at the gym to workout except for the occasional checking out of a whore’s female’s ass but overall they are way more dedicated.  So I think we as women should really step it up and show these men what we have…haha!  On a side note not all the girls I go with or see at the gym are undedicated more like occasional lazy bitches! Come on girls!!!

Your mind will give out before your body does.

I’m not going to lie some days I want to fucking throw in the damn towel…I’m either not into it, way too tired or no motivation has been given (yes, imagine that!) The main excuse probably would be it fucking just plain hurts…but one thing I learned is unless you’re actually dying your body will keep going you just have to own it!

You CAN go weeks without eating chocolate and not want to rip someone’s head off.

I really haven’t had any chocolate in about 4 months…now when I say any I mean I was eating chocolate almost every day. I still crave it almost every day but usually I can’t get any and the craving goes away.  I will tell you that those fucking little girls who come around selling their delicious boxes of tasty treats really pissed me off and I had to give in to one minty box of cookies.  What bitches they are…tempting me with those cookies! Three dollars and fifty cents later I wanted to hunt them down!

I still LOVE buying and wearing workout clothes rather than regular clothes.

Oh my goodness…I could forever live in workout clothes.  Enough said!

Healthy food is way too fucking expensive!

Come on really everything good for you is so fucking expensive it’s really ridiculous.  I could by a pint of blueberries or two bags of chips for the same amount.  PLUS you cannot use coupons WTF!

You can give excuses but soon you will run out and have to just man up!

Excuses excuses…we all have them but really your just hurting yourself in the long run.  The effort it takes to make up an excuse you might as well actually go and do the shit your making the excuse for. 

MOTIVATION… MOTIVATION… MOTIVATION!!!!

UGGG! I work best with motivation.  For some crazy reason I cannot do it on my own.  I need someone behind me believing in me and encouraging me.  I know how stupid this sounds but I NEED the positive reinforcement of “you can do it” etc.  I’m weak I will admit it!  Another thing I noticed was that I’m becoming less hardcore and more emotional…apparently as I lose more and more weight I’m turning into more of a weak little girl…What the fuck is up with that! 
Until next time!

No comments: