Sunday, March 11, 2012

Perhaps I am too boyish....

         I hang around a lot of boys not because I’m a whore… because they are dedicated to the gym and motivate you and you should always pair up with people that do the same thing you want to do. In the last couple months I have been coming out of my shell of only being friends with the guys at work even though there are plenty of girls there. I just usually find girl’s catty, backstabbing, rolled in glitter bitches.

            Growing up I would always be friends with the guys…doing donuts in the burger king parking lot or racing cars down the highway at 110…losing my license at 16 for reckless driving…smoky burnouts or red lining it…burping, cursing…keg parties you know the fun stuff! I never wore dresses except when absolutely necessary…but we were forced to wear a skirt in field hockey where I stayed on the bench more than played…but whatever! Maybe I should have brought out the badass a little more. Funny part is I still have my field hockey stick (the old brine teal and black with hardly a ding in it) hahah


        When I got pregnant with the Gooser the day I found out before even knowing the sex of him…I bought overalls because I didn’t want a girl one bit…only a boy and if I found out he was going to be a she…she would have been the toughest little Goosette in overalls just like her mommy. I totally would have dressed her like Punky Brewster!

       Second chances… right I suppose that I cannot really ban off all girls entirely because girls are more likely to bake, sew and garden. I can’t really see any of the guys that I hang around threading a sewing machine or spooling the bobbin when it runs out, now I could see them picking up hoes but these are not the same kind that would help me in my backyard garden. Oooo it’s so exciting almost time to start growing vegetables with the Gooser.

          Speaking of second chances… I gave one girl a second chance you know the one who ditched me at the gym…(on her behalf if you remember I was running late and everyone goes to bed so damn early) anyway she was asked to go bowling with the team…did not show…huh are we that horrible? BUT I gave her a second chance yesterday (not counting the first one because it was my fault—I will own that). She said that she would come to Gooser soccer game and I will admit that I really thought she was blowing smoke up my ass…you know the kind of people I mean. I was not going to remind her because if a guy can remember that I was going to spin class surely she could remember a soccer game and who was going to upset a 4 year old, plus there was no way in fucking hell I was going to beg her to be my friend.

           20 to 10 I get a text…hey I’m coming…be there soon. (Or something like that) I was shocked. Technically credit will be given when she is actually at the location…she came and now she has earned a name…first we were toying around with Bucky but she looks in no way like the fucking Cadbury bunny and that’s all I thought of…then I thought about bling because she always wears these freaking awesome shoes… then I thought brown (inside joke and yes it’s totally inappropriate and sarcastic), but she wears brown all the time, hairs brown eyes brown and the purse is brown she likes brown. So Brown is the newest member of the team. Hopefully she will get to the gym with the free passes I gave her. We will see…PROBIE!!!

No comments: